Bloggers' View on Ariana's World

Ariana's World was a slots-type flashback event in January 2022, featuring 
some of the glamorous outfits of the sensational pop star Ariana Grande.


Click on the header below to visit the blog page of this event. 


Closet Matches

 Aryn's Recreation Of Ariana Grande's 2018 Met Gala Look

Aryn's Recreation Of Ariana Grande's 2014 NBC's 'Today' Show Performance

Aryn's Recreation Of Ariana Grande's 2018 'The Jimmy Fallon Show' Appearance

Aryn's Recreation Of Ariana Grande's 2016 'Dangerous Woman' Album cover outfit

Bloggers' Inspirations and Creativity on 'Ariana's World' Slots Event



Bloggers' Views On 'Ariana's World' Slots Event

1. How did you like the event Ariana's World?
Jurie: Not much but kinda like it.
Melody: Not so quite good
Aryn: It was a fairly good event, the art style
was good and the outfits were cute.
HorseyHeather: Pretty good
Chinu: I didn't really like it, so I didn't spend anything on it.


2. Do you think the clothes, accessories, makeup etc received from the event were creative? Do you think there could have been better items?
Jurie: I’m not a big fan of all the items, but there are some catchy ones.
Melody: Yes
Aryn: They were mostly mild variations of Ariana Grande's outfits from her music videos or live performances and public appearances. The final reward hairstyles weren't really great. The team could have had her signature high ponytail and some of her signature clothes.
HorseyHeather: I do think they were creative, but I also think there could have been a few more items more closely tied to Ariana herself
Chinu: I felt that there was nothing creative about it.


3. Do you think you can use the items received from the event can be used for other creative looks/ Beauty Pageant themes or are they exclusive to the theme Ariana's World?
Jurie: Yeah absolutely they can use for different themes
Melody: Yes
Aryn: It actually depends on the creativity of the stylist truthfully. I can use the items from this event for a lot of themes like Barbie, Popstar, Manga/Anime to mention a few.
HorseyHeather: I think they could. There are a few cute skirts as well as cat ears.
Chinu: I think, the items could be used for themes similar to Popstar, K-pop etc.


4. Did you find the event worth the emeralds/diamonds and the time that you spent on it?
Jurie: I can't say that it's that's much worth as much as we spend on them
Melody: Nope
Aryn: I spent quite a lot of emeralds and diamonds on this event,
so it wasn't really worth it, but it wasn't really not worth it either :P
HorseyHeather: Not really for what I got haha
Chinu: I really did not spend even an emerald on it, but I don't quite regret not spending on it. Not spending on it, helped me save up for better events.


5. The event was a Slots type event, if you could wish it to be 
a different kind of event, which one would you choose?
Jurie: Maps will be great ig
Melody: Gifts
Aryn: I would have liked it if this was a superhero or teleport event.
HorseyHeather: I think it was okay. I am glad an event I didn't like a lot was a Slots
Chinu: It would have been nice as a box event.


5. Lastly, among you bloggers, who do you think was the pickiest about the event?
Jurie: ArynπŸ˜„
Melody: Me
Aryn: I would have to say me :D. I whined about it all the time.
HorseyHeather: Aryn, she was critiquing the fact there
were not many thigh-high boots xD
Chinu: Well, Aryn has a bit of a dislike for Ariana Grande, so I believed she wouldn't even spend anything on it, but I guess she likes Ariana Grande's fashion a lot more than her songs, she was extremely fussy about not having the signature high ponytail hairstyle and thigh-high boots as rewards.



Sorry for the delay in getting this post out, hopefully future ones will come out sooner!
     We also had a new addition to the blog, please welcome Chinu! 
      He will be doing these posts about our views on events.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ON PAUSE

Hello everyone, Horsey here.  The LP Blogger Diaries team has decided to put the blog on hold for a bit.   We are all quite busy (some of us...