Bloggers' View on Kissing Booth

 

Kissing Booth was a teleport type event in February 2022, featuring 
clothes, hairstyles, furniture, and accessories related to Valentine's day/week


Click on the header below to visit the blog page of this event. 



Set Matches



Xx.HorseyHeather.xX's Match of 'Roses Are Red' Set.



Chinu's Match of 'Sweet Kisses' Set.



Xx.HorseyHeather.xX's Match of 'Struck By Cupid' Set.



Aryn's Match of 'Be My Valentine' Set.



Melody's Match of 'Flirty' Set.



Aryn's Match of 'Love Is In The Air' Set.



Xx.HorseyHeather.xX's Match of 'Love Is All Around' Apartment Set.





Bloggers' Inspirations and Creativity 
on 'Kissing Booth' Teleport Event








Bloggers' Views On 
'Kissing Booth' Teleport Event

1. How did you like the event Kissing Booth?
Aryn:  It was really wonderful. It was the perfect combo of cute, glamorous, elegant and chic. I totally loved it!!!
Melody: Nice
HorseyHeather: Pretty good, a few of the items are really cute.
Chinu: It was a good event. I was pretty happy with it.


2. Do you think the clothes, accessories, makeup etc received from the event were creative? Do you think there could have been better items?
Aryn: They were pretty good and creative, though I feel the team could have been a bit stingy with the hearts, there were just too many hearts!!!
Melody:  Its fine
HorseyHeather: I think most of them were creative. The "Sweet Kisses" pose looks kind of off to me, but overall a good event. 
Chinu: I found it quite cliche (in a good way). Some of the clothes were quite practical that's what I liked about this event.


3. Do you think you can use the items received from the event can be used for other creative looks/ Beauty Pageant themes or are they exclusive to the theme Kissing Booth?
Aryn: Absolutely, all the items can be used for themes
other than Kissing Booth or Valentine's Day.
MelodyMaybe
HorseyHeather: I think they absolutely can. There are quite a few stunning
dresses and the "Flirty" pose can be used in many different things.
Chinu: They can be used for several themes.


4. Did you find the event worth the emeralds/diamonds and the time that you spent on it?
Aryn: I completed this event all the way through, and I
think every emerald and every diamond was worth it :D
Melody: Not so
HorseyHeatherI always love teleport events because I find them fun, so yes. xD
Chinu: Yes I did, I think it was an event worth spending on.


5. The event was a Teleport type event, if you could wish it to be 
a different kind of event, which one would you choose?
Aryn: Nope, I absolutely don't want it to be another kind of event.
I'm really grateful that it was a teleport-type event.
Melody: Collection
HorseyHeatherI think it was good as a teleport event!
Chinu: I was pretty satisfied with it being a teleport event, but it would 
have been good still even if it came as a map event.


6. Kissing Booth was a 'Valentines''Theme inspired event, did you find it more interesting and different from previous events with similar themes?
Aryn: Well Valentines Themed events are stereotypical with chocolates, hearts, red, pink, kisses etc etc, but I definitely liked this one better than the previous ones, partially due to the items and final rewards and partially due to it being a teleport event.
Melody: Yes if it is a collection
HorseyHeatherI'd say all 'Valentine's' events are *about* the same. Pink, red, kisses, etc.
Chinu: Truthfully, this is the first Valentines themed event I've seen on 
LP as I haven't been a very active player in the past πŸ˜…


7. Lastly, among you bloggers, who do you think was the pickiest about the event?
ArynNo one I think. I liked everything about this event
so I wasn't fussy in the very least this time :P
Melody: I think no one
HorseyHeather: We didn't talk about this event as much,
but I think overall everyone enjoyed it :P
Chinu: I don't think anyone was really picky about this event. Maybe me a little, since I had a hard time deciding which teleport boards to do.



P.S - I apologise for the delay in posts. These posts are scheduled to be posted by the end/last day of the events, and I will try my best to post them on scheduled days. - Chinu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ON PAUSE

Hello everyone, Horsey here.  The LP Blogger Diaries team has decided to put the blog on hold for a bit.   We are all quite busy (some of us...